Sunday, December 7, 2008

Interesting Day at Church

So I teach the 8 and 9 year olds in primary and we have this little boy with down syndrome who loves to move around in class. Today he kept knocking down the chairs, turning on and off the lights, and walking all around the room. I asked if he wanted to color but he didn't...anyways it was really hard trying to teach the lesson so I decided that maybe it would be best if he sat on my lap. I thought I might as well try it, he seemed to like it but then got off and started playing around. Finally he came up to me and wanted to sit on my lap, I let him and then a couple minutes later I felt a strange warm feeling on my lap! I quickly got him off of me and to my surprise was completely wet with his urine! As I was pushing him off me he was still peeing. I had his pee dripping down my legs and into my shoes. I tried not to freak out but inside I was a complete mess. I had one of my girls get his mom and told the primary counselor what happened. Some of the other teachers were laughing when I walked into the room, one said "We're not laughing at you" I said " Go ahead and laugh I would be doing the same thing. I just wish it was my own kids pee!" Anyways I went home early and on my way home I called JR at work and told him how I felt like I was going to cry because I had just gotten peed on. As soon as I got home I took a extra hot shower!!! Things that happen at church.

6 comments:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

I'm laughing just reading about it! XD

The Ishiis said...

Ha Ha, that is funny. I am sure you deserved it, you were probably pinching his leg.

tarat said...

Gross! You are right, it would be slightly better if it was your own kid, but it is still gross no matter what!

Alan and Kiersten said...

hey Summer,
This is Alan, JR told me that you had a blog so I told him I would leave a link to our blog for him. Hope all is well with you two. Talk to you later. The link is www.alanandkiersten.blogspot.com

Alan

The Hamricks said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! Summer that is so discusting! I am so sorry that happened to you...I would have been crying! I might have gagged too! I feel like gagging! My stomach is not the same since I was pregnant...

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up, you have another funny story to add to your list of stories.