Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love the movie: Father of the Bride!!!

Those of you who know me well, know that I love Father Of The Bride! Yesterday my sister came down from Utah( whom by the way loves the movie also) and we were out and about in Pasadena, which just so happens to be were the movie was filmed. Anyways we looked up the house online and got directions to it. The owners have made some changes but it still looks pretty much the same. When we pulled up to the house, the theme song of the movie popped into my head and I couldn't get it out. I was so excited just to see it and it got me all happy inside!!! I'm actually listening to the soundtrack as I'm typing this. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

NWO Observer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We are putting together a Boutique Benefit Sale for a family in need. Stephanie and Christian Nielson, parents of four young children, were recently involved in a plane crash. We would love for you to get involved. Let us now if you’re interested.
Check out the blog for more info: sprinklethelove.blogspot.com. Spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors. With much love, Julie and Natalie

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

that movie is sooo overquoted at byu but i still love it!