Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Year we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day early, due to conflicts with other family events that will be taking place and JR's work schedule. We went to this restaurant in Long Beach that has an all you can eat Lobster night, plus a seafood buffet!!! It is right on the harbor so you can see the water as you eat. By the time we left, JR ate 5 and I ate 2. We were completely stuffed! I had been trying to eat a little healthier this past week and this restaurant threw me off my course...hehe. It's okay though because I really enjoy our time together because we don't get to go out that often, so hey might as well take it all in. JR and I have been married for two years now and he means the world to me. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He amazes me everyday with all that he does and his dedication to all of his responsibilities. Some people say that the honeymoon ends, but I have no idea what they mean...ours hasn't. Sure you have your ups and Downs, but their are a lot more "ups" for us. We have grown so much and I love him with all my heart!!! He is my best friend, my other half. I love you Babe!

4 comments:

The Ishiis said...

Sound like fun, how was the lobster? I have never had good lobster! It is great when you go out early, no crowds and you don't have hours of waiting to eat.

Anonymous said...

You two are cute little love birds. Happy Valentine's Day!

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

Are you touching your belly because you're pregnant or because you're full?

JR and Summer said...

Vanessa I'm just really really full...no baby for me ;0)