Monday, March 9, 2009

California Adventure

Wow I've really been slacking with this blog lately. I have no excuse though because I've been on disability the last week and a half. To make a long story short...I started to pull a tendon in my foot. About a week ago JR and I met up with JR's parents at California Adventure. It was funny because both my mother-in-law and myself were in a wheelchair(I'm not supposed to walk more then a couple of mins. every hour.) People were probably thinking "Yeah right both of them." It was a lot of fun. We got to go on a each ride a couple of times. We had never gone before and it was a lot better then what we had heard. Our favorite ride was the Toy story shooting ride.


In this picture we are trying to copy the faces of the bugs behind us!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Why was mom in a wheelchair?