Monday, March 9, 2009

I Made Bread For The First Time

Since I've had a lot of time on my hands I decided to try something I've been wanting to do for ALONG time, that was make bread. I've told myself that I was going to make bread since we first got married, but the closest I got was rolls. I LOVE the bread that Black Angus serves you and that was what I decided I would try and recreate. I searched the Internet and found a recipe and it is actually pretty close to Black Angus bread. JR and I ate about 2/3 of the first loaf the first night...that was our dinner :0)

Too bad that you couldn't smell it...it smelt so good. I know I'm a little obsessed with the whole bread thing, but I'm just proud of myself and it tasted so good!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is beautiful! Well done summertime! I've been wanting to bake some bread too...

Suzanne said...

Looks yummy!!!

Amber said...

That looks so good!! I am still waiting for the recipe ;)

Anonymous said...

That bread makes be hungry, I just want to take a big bite! Send me the recipe Betty Crocker!