Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Update

So for those of you who don't know, I was released from my callings as activity day leader and primary teacher. I am now second counselor in young women's. I hope that I can make some kind of an impact on the girls, like some of my young women leaders did with me. I remember having that one really fun leader who just stood out and I hope that I can be that one to someone else. I was a little sad to leave activity day, but it's been nice talking to more mature girls! :0) Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls I'm sure love you already. You'll do a fantastic job.

Jessica said...

how did you hurt your foot??

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

What a coincidence! I was second counselor of the young women's in my first family ward after getting married. It was a lot of work but it was super fun making the bond. My favorite was the beehive sleepover and girls camp. It will be a blast!

AlfreySlice said...

You will be the bomb! You are such a great example of someone who is drop dead gorgeous and spiritual. Those two don't always come in the same package!

Tabatha said...

hey summer my family and taylors family are all busy doing there own things so when taylors out of town im pretty much on my own. yea i still live in covina where do you live?