Sunday, May 31, 2009

Okay so i'm a slacker! So what!

I've been meaning to come on here for a while now and every time I do I'll tell myself "Next time I'll write a post." I've been telling myself that now for a couple of weeks. I really need to get on the ball again. Here we go...for Memorial Day weekend JR and I drove out to AZ to visit with family and one of JR's old mission companion. We a had a nice time hanging out with the family and getting to know each other better. This was the first time I've met or really got to know some of JR's cousins. It was hot while we were there, but not as hot as I thought it would be. I can tell you one thing though, I hate the heat. I know there are people out there that love it and I am just not one of those people. Sure a little sun is fine, if you have water to go with it! We spent most of our time there visiting but we did go to a Brazilian restaurant and did some target shooting. I was so proud of myself because I shot my first clay pigeon! I was like "Did I just hit it? I did! YES!"



4 comments:

Heather said...

Summer, you're hot! I'm glad you guys went too--It's sad that I have to drive all the way to AZ to see you and JR. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hot momma, love the pose!

The Ishiis said...

Look at you trying to be Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

You look good with a gun! haha