Sunday, June 14, 2009

Circus

This weekend JR and I went to a Circus at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. We had a lot of fun there, but the highlight for me was the Chinese Acrobats. They were so talented at what they do. Some of the stuff they did was SO CRAZY! I've seen Acrobats before...but not like this. Thanks Tina for inviting us, we had a great time! Here we are in front of the Rose Bowl


I seriously don't know how they fit all those people onto that one bike


Balancing on their chins!

When the guys saw this one, they later told us girls that we should take some classes...guys are such FREAKS! Typical huh?







2 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

that's crazy! there is going to be a circus here, but i don't know how good it will be ha ha. looks like fun!

The Ishiis said...

I really like the picture you put for up front! It looks like they went through some serious pain to be able to bend that way.