Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun Day at the Beach

This past week part of my family came down from Utah and we had fun just hanging out. We celebrated my beautiful Mom's birthday Friday night with some really good Mexican food! On one of the days we went to the Orange County swap meet and then down to Balboa Beach, it was nice just hanging with family and friends. It was funny though because it took us forever to get to the beach and every ones nerves started getting the best of them (That's very common in my family). When we finally got there JR went in the water with my brothers and I thought it was too cold to get in so I visited instead. I almost went in but, I didn't want to be cold the rest of the night. Here are a few pictures from the beach.







By the time Sunday rolled around JR and I were beat. Saturday night we didn't sleep much because we had to take my brothers friend to the airport early in the morning. We went to Church and came home and ended up taking a 3.5 hour nap! whewwwww Families can be tiring!

2 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

fun! i love the beach! i wish we lived closer to the beach!

The Ishiis said...

Looks like a great day at the beach, but what's up with the belly showing sis?