Monday, August 30, 2010

All Things Girly!

It's confirmed...we have having a GIRL!!! JR and I went this past Saturday to Loma Linda Hospital and our friend Jeremy(thanks Jeremy!) did a 4D ultrasound on me. I really wanted to get a second Ultrasound because our first one was little unclear to me...not to JR though. I've been trying not to get too excited about having a girl until I knew for sure and now that I got this second scan I am so EXCITED! I told JR I didn't care what are first child was, but that I would be really sad if we didn't have at least one girl. Now I can let that little worry go!!! It was so neat seeing her move around inside of me. It looked like she was smiling the whole entire scan. I got to see her tiny little fingers and her cute lips!!! This whole pregnancy has been a great experience! I'm really trying to treasure those little moments throughout the pregnancy. Moments like when JR comes up and kisses my stomach...I love that!!!! I started to feel our little girl moving inside me last week. I'm pretty sure they are little kicks that I'm feeling. I'm in my 20th week right now and I've gained a total of about 5 or 6 pounds. Here comes the beginning of the weight gain. I still fit into most of my clothes, a have a pair of slacks that I can only button one button and a few jeans that are getting a little snug! No cravings yet and yes I'm taking some awesome naps. Last week I took two naps that were two hours long!!!..my longest nap ever! Here is a picture of our little girl!

Isn't she beautiful? :0) And here is a picture of myself growing larger with each day that passes!

4 comments:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

Yippee! You and the baby both look adorable! Make sure to document your whole pregnancy so I know what to expect when my time comes!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you. McKenzie and the little one can be buddies!

The Ishiis said...

Congratulations, you will be glad you had a girl first...they help out so much when they get older. You look great!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

congrats! you will LOVE having a girl! they're so much fun.