Friday, July 10, 2009

Pinks

I was talking to JR the other day and was saying how all these tourist come to California from all over the world to see/experience all that California has to offer and how we need to take advantage of where we live. JR and I took action, we went with our good friends to the world famous Pinks Hotdogs in Los Angeles. We waited in line for an hour to "experience" Pinks. I think it was worth it but JR's was a little spicy (he was sweating on his face) for him and it didn't do to well on his stomach. He tried the Ozzy dog(it did have a little kick to it) and I had a hotdog named after a famous conductor(soooo good!). After Pinks we hit up the famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Talk about feeling poor!....We all just laughed about how ridiculously rich people are. I'm excited for our next sightseeing adventure!



JR's is on the left and mine is on the right.


These things were HUGE!

Julie and Craig

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JR is a champ for finishing off the hot dog! I can't believe he was sweating over it, love it! You two rock we love hanging out with you two!

Heather said...

That's a great idea--I should take advantage of what we have to offer too...I think I'll go to the beach after school tomorrow!
I'm glad you had fun.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

Those look good!!!!!! What a great idea BTW

Amber said...

Looks yummy! I've always wanted to try Pinks. Was it worth all the hype? I'm all for sight-seeing in your own area and taking advantage of all the fun things nearby.