Saturday, August 1, 2009

I wasn't ready to come home!

JR and I decided to take a last minute mini vacation before I officially go back to work :(. We booked a night at a really Fancy resort in Indio CA. I know your probably thinking "Indio???" right? But it was one of the nicest places I've ever stayed at. You know your on a real vacation when you fall asleep in your swimsuit and wake up the next morning and swim again! Thanks to JR parents...we booked it through their timeshare. We got a two bedroom so my sister and her family could come. It was nice not having to worry about work, church, responsibilities, and if your house is clean. We floated around in the resorts lazy river, swam, and played all day. On our way home we stopped by some outlet stores and I got myself a new swimsuit....mine ripped while we were there. It was a ton of fun and we both were not ready to come home. I'll have to post more pictures when I get them from my sister.








5 comments:

The Ishiis said...

It would seem like a fun place to be, but what is with all the serious faces...

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

Does Danielle have two kids? I only remember Lexi

JR and Summer said...

Yeah she does. I thought you knew that?

Jessica said...

fun stuff! but what is this this ripped bathingsuit? a little tooo much fun on your romantic getaway huh? ;)

Stacey said...

Summer!! You are a blogger!?!!
I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can cyber-stalk you! :)

Your get-away looks amazing! I'm sorry you had to come home...lol!