Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been a while, I know!

So a lot has happened since I lasted posted. Here is a little catch up on what we've been up to. We got a NEW car(new to us)! JR's car was giving us a lot of problems so we decided to get rid of it before it gave way. It's important that he doesn't miss any of his classes and we were afraid that one day his car just wouldn't start up and he would miss class. We love it! Here she is:





Speaking of classes JR started an accelerated Respiratory Therapy program in Rancho. It's a private school so it kinda cost a lot but to us it's worth the money spent. He'll be done in 18 months and then he'll work for a little while before he goes back to school. He it currently still working about 32 hours a week and then goes to school 4 days a week. I am so proud of his hard work and dedication!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her, she drives so smoothly too!

Tommy and Jolynn said...

Congrats on the car, Laura said she's a beauty! I had a lot of fun running with Laura last weekend, she is too funny! She said you guys are going to run a race together soon! good luck! send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog. tommyjolynn@hotmail.com

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

wow sweet car! And you two look smokin' hot in front of it!